For Sue and Dave Flashberger, helping people navigate one of life’s most important financial decisions is both an honor and a privilege. They personalize every client engagement, harnessing their passion for the families and communities they serve.
Centrally based in their highly visible Downtown Pleasanton office, at 551 Main Street, Sue and Dave are known for making themselves available to share expertise and guidance and for getting to the heart of each client’s distinct needs.
As trusted community members, Sue and Dave combine compassion, innovative marketing techniques and expertise to help sellers attain their highest sales price and to allow buyers’ offers to stand out in a competitive bidding process.
Given their knowledge, expertise, and strong relationships throughout the Tri-Valley, Sue and Dave have a reputation that speaks for itself. They apply their local market insight to the negotiation process, turning their experience, passion, and attention to detail into creative solutions for their sellers and their buyers.
Sue and Dave have a passion for giving back to people and causes in the communities where they live and work. You’ll find them regularly giving back to local schools and other nonprofits, including annual benefit drives for groups such as the Alameda County Food Bank, Open Heart Kitchen, Tri Valley Haven and more.
Dave’s and Sue’s Awards and Recognitions include:
- Pinnace Award ~ Bay East Association of Realtors® highest production award
- Legend in Real Estate ~ Given to agents with top production for 10+ years
- Ranked in the Top 1% Nationwide
- Nominated as Realtor of the Year
- Member of Pleasanton’s National Charity League since 2015
Dave’s and Sue’s Designations & Memberships include:
- CRS – Certified Real Estate Specialist
- SRES – SRES Senior Real Estate Specialist
- GRI – Graduate Realtor Institute
- NAR – Member of the National Association of Realtors since 1988
- CAR – Member of the California Association of Realtors since 1988
- Bay East Association of Realtors since 1988
- Leadership Pleasanton
- Pleasanton Downtown Association
Dave & Sue are lifelong Bay Area residents who chose the Tri-Valley to be their home back in 1993. They both felt it to be such an amazing community, they new it was where they wanted to raise their children. When they are not working, you will find them enjoying their family, perhaps hanging out at one of Pleasanton’s parks of just participating in one of their many recreational interests such as wake boarding, snow boarding, hiking, cycling or helping out on the t-ball field with the kids.
Dave & Sue also find time to give back to the community they love donating their time and efforts to the Alameda County Food Bank, Open Heart Kitchen, Donlon and Valley View Elementary, Hart Middle School, Amador and Foothill High schools, several youth sport leagues and many other local community issues.