Experienced, focused and enthusiastic are just a few ways to describe Sue & Dave Flashberger. Licensed since 1988, their knowledge of the real estate market is unparalleled. Working harder and smarter, Sue & Dave’s tireless efforts allow their clients to take hold of their estate dreams.
With the help of two assistants taking care of marketing and administrative responsibilities, Sue & Dave are able to focus their energy on ensuring that their clients receive top notch, professional, one-on-one service. Not only do they have more time to communicate with their clients, they are available to concentrate on every aspect and detail of you transaction to ensure timely results. Furthermore,they utilize the internet to save everyone time and money when buying or selling a home.
Awards and Recognition
- #1 producing Real Esate Team in the Tri-Valley 2002 and 2004 for residential units sold out of 1297 agents
- Pinnacle Award 1996-2005 Bay East Association of Realtors Highest Production Award
- Ranked Top 1% Nationwide
- Prudential California Realty’s #1 producing Real Estate Team in the Tri-Valley 1997-2005
- Recipient of the coveted “Legend In Real Estate” Award
- Ranked #5 in The PREA network out of 4800 agents
Professional Designations & Organizations
- Graduate of the Realtor Institue GRI
- Women’s Council of Realtors WCR
- National Association of Realtors NAR
- California Assocation of Realtors CAR
- Bay East Assocaiton of Realtors BEAR
- Certified Residential Specialist C.R.S
Dave & Sue are lifelong Bay Area residents who chose the Tri-Valley to be their home back in 1993. They both felt it to be such an amazing community, they new it was where they wanted to raise their children. When they are not working, you will find them enjoying their family, perhaps hanging out at one of Pleasanton’s parks of just participating in one of their many recreational interests such as wake boarding, snow boarding, hiking, cycling or helping out on the t-ball field with the kids.
Dave & Sue also find time to give back to the community they love donating their time and efforts to the Alameda County Food Bank, Open Heart Kitchen, Donlon and Valley View Elementary, Hart Middle School, Amador and Foothill High schools, several youth sport leagues and many other local community issues.